Our ambition is to bring together the world’s rail, coach and other travel services into one simple experience
Trainline is the leading independent rail and coach travel platform selling rail and coach tickets to millions of travellers worldwide, enabling them to seamlessly search, book and manage their journeys all in one place via our highly rated website and mobile app.
Our aim is simple: to make rail and coach travel easier and more accessible, thereby encouraging people to make more environmentally sustainable travel choices.
- We are a one-stop shop for rail and coach travel bringing together millions of routes, fares and journey times from 260 rail and coach carriers across 45 countries, principally in Europe and also in Asia. This allows millions of customers to access the cheapest, fastest and most convenient tickets for their journeys, saving money, time and hassle.
- We offer customers an easy, consistent and friction-free travel booking experience, with a simple, intuitive customer interface and the ability to quickly purchase tickets and easily make changes to their journeys. Customers all over the world are able to choose from multiple languages, currencies and payment options when booking their travel. In the UK, Trainline is championing the roll-out of e- and mobile-based ticketing to further enhance the customer experience.
- Trainline’s app provides customers with unique, AI-driven travel information in real time for every stage of their journey, with access to live departure boards, live journey trackers and personalised journey delay and disruption information as they travel.
- We offer extensive carrier coverage, country-specific deep functionality, licence management and up-to-date connectivity.
- We also provide our T4B partners with access to our global technology platform and they can benefit from a deep feature set which leverages the functionality of Trainline’s consumer product offerings while also providing a comprehensive toolset and account management dashboard.
- We offer access to a global customer base with over 80 million visits a month.
- We provide a “one-stop-shop” solution, including bespoke development, desktop product, mobile product, API and customer service.